(via zom-be-gone)Source: dorkly.com
how do draw good
- fill 14 sketch book
- bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
- do you like sparkle???? draw sparkle
- draw what make your heart do the smiley emote
- member to drink lotsa agua or else bad time
- d ont stress friend all is well
- your art is hot like potato crisps
- don’t let anyone piss on your good mood amigo
- if they do
(via girlwiththetea)Source: stridersknowbest
AND THEN MY HEAD AND HEART EXPLODED CAUSE OF SUDDEN REALIZATION
But Gabriel is a brother to Michael and Lucifer too, of course.
He was younger than both and he spent a great deal of time away from them, doing his own thing- his father was, uh, not so great at the whole ‘caring’ thing. He was pretty removed from the whole ‘dysfunctional family clusterfuck’; he kind of did his own thing for a while.
When he eventually got dragged into his brothers fights, he initially did whatever he was told and was pro-apocalypse, but it was only because he thought it would bring him and his family peace. He eventually changed his mind and tried to fight against the angels and the apocalypse, but it… it didn’t end well. He died trying to take down Lucifer.
Does that sound familiar?
… just sayin’…
/SCREAMS INTO THE DISTANCE/
(via zom-be-gone)Source: supernaturallyliveblogging